San Diego Workers’ Compensation Lawyer
Injured at work?
Get Compensation Now
Unhappy with your doctor? Doctor not listening to your concerns? Is the employer doctor dismissing your complaints? Find a doctor who is going to look out for you and not your employer.
You are entitled to benefits from the insurance company when you miss work for an injury. Get paid now!
Has your work injury impacted your ability to find a new job? Have you had to change work because of this injury? Don’t settle for what the insurance company is offering, get what’s right.
Aggressive Workers’ Compensation Attorneys Serving San Diego County
Hurt at work in San Diego County?
No fee unless we win cash for you. Call today (619) 544-1506. The Law Office of Matthew Russell is a workers’ compensation law firm equipped with expert attorneys specializing in all work-related injuries, claims, and QME selection.
The Law Office of Matthew E. Russell has obtained millions of dollars for injured workers. Let us help you take on the insurance companies and get the money you’re owed.
Free Case Evaluation
SAN DIEGO’S MOST DEDICATED WORKERS’ COMPENSATION ATTORNEYS & EMPLOYMENT ATTORNEY
If you’ve been injured on the job, you have a legal right to collect workers’ compensation benefits that will cover your medical bills and lost wages related to your injury. We can help.
Together, Gerald D. Brody, and Matthew E. Russell have a collective 45-plus years of specialized experience in helping injured workers collect the benefits they deserve as workers’ compensation attorneys. At The Law Office of Matthew Russell, we know how to navigate the workers’ compensation system and build your case so you receive the maximum benefits.
EXPERIENCED WORKERS’ COMPENSATION LAWYERS IN SAN DIEGO
If you’ve sustained an injury at work, it’s important to contact a San Diego workers’ compensation attorney or employment attorney who can help you collect the benefits you need to alleviate the financial burden of recovery. At The Law Office of Matthew Russell, we’ve dedicated over 45 years to seeking justice on behalf of injured workers. No matter how complex your case may be, our attorneys will fight tooth and nail to help you get the benefits you deserve. Contact us today for a free consultation by giving us a call at (619) 544-1506 with one of our friendly and knowledgeable workers’ compensation attorneys.
No two workers’ compensation cases look exactly the same. The nuances of each case determine how it will unfold, and the more knowledgeable your attorney, the better your chances of collecting the maximum benefits. That’s why it’s important to have an experienced attorney who specializes in workers’ comp law. At The Law Office of Matthew Russell, we fight every day for the rights of injured workers across a wide range of industries, from construction and transportation to education and healthcare. Our attorneys get results.
TYPES OF CASES WE REPRESENT
OUR WORKERS’ COMPENSATION SERVICES AND SPECIALTIES
We fight hard on behalf of injured workers every day. As experts in workers’ compensation law, our attorneys will evaluate your case, gather your medical records, call on expert witnesses, and support your claim in court.
We promise to stand by you every step of the way. Some of our services include:
- QME Physician Selection – The right doctor can make all the difference in getting the time and medical services needed to recover from a workplace injury. We will help you navigate the process of finding the right QME (Qualified Medical Evaluator) for your workers’ compensation case.
- New MPN Treating Doctor – If you are not satisfied with the doctor treating you through your employer’s MPN (Medical Provider Network), we will help you through the important and sometimes complicated process of switching to a new doctor that you are more comfortable with.
- DWC – 1 Claim Form – Reporting your injury and filing a claim are key actions to take following a workplace injury. We will help you file your paperwork and build a strong case.
- Denied Claims – Workers’ compensation claims may be denied for any number of reasons. But it’s far from the end of the road. We will help you understand why your workers’ compensation claim was denied and file an appeal to ensure that you receive the benefits you deserve.
- Utilization Review Denials – In the event that the utilization review does not consider your medical treatment as necessary for recovery from your workplace injury, we will analyze the decision and help you dispute it with appeals—or in court if necessary.
- Death Claims and Dependency Determinations – If you’ve suffered the loss of a loved one through a work-related accident, you may be eligible for workers’ compensation death benefits. We can help guide you through the workers’ comp system and fight on your behalf for the compensation you’re entitled to.